Hi Dominik,

>>> "Dominik L. Borkowski" <d...@vbi.vt.edu> 11/4/2009 11:24 PM >>>
On Wednesday 04 November 2009 10:57:52 Mahabaleshwar Asundi wrote:
> Hi Dominik,
>
> We have uploaded current release beta 4 Windows(32/64 bit) and MAC clients
> to the following location. https://sourceforge.net/projects/ifolder3/files/

There seems to be some confusing naming convention.

The newly updated clients are labeled 3.7.2 beta 4, while ifolder.com/download
lists 3.7.3 beta 2 [which are very old].

The way and timing of version number updates followed for iFolder are slightly
different(we update the version numbers at the end and not in the beginning).
We intend to change this going forward.

As per my understanding that is the reason why you are observing difference in
version numbers.
As such the link "3.7.3 Beta 2 x64" form ifolder.com/download page points to,
"3.7.2 Beta2" clients available at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/ifolder3/files/iFolder%20Clients.

Is this a mistake, or 3.7.3 tree never took off?
3.7.3 never happened and does not exist. After 3.7.2 it is only 3.8.0.0.
It looks like, before the official version number update people referred to the

the current release as 3.7.3 and that is not correct.

> Since last upload, iFolder clients have gone through tremendous amount of
> changes(which you might have already observed with Linux clients).  Hope
> all of you will find the changes,  bug fixes and new features and
> interesting and we get a quick feedback.

That's what we were hoping to achieve :)

sincerely,
--
Dominik L. Borkowski - Senior Systems Administrator
Virginia Bioinformatics Institute - www.vbi.vt.edu