On Sunday 04 Sep 2005 10:56 am, Raj Mathur wrote:

>     Kenneth> On Saturday 03 Sep 2005 10:50 pm, Raj Mathur wrote:>
>
>     >> Unfortunately my mail client isn't Indic-enabled, so both your
>     >> and> Kenneth's mail are still being received as unformatted.
>     >> Kenneth had> mentioned he had figured out a way to fix that
>     >> for text-based> clients, so you may want to try that setting
>     >> for mailing to the list,> etc.
>
>     Kenneth> raju - this mail is sent using the fix - does it render
>     Kenneth> ok?-- regardskg
>
> Better, but still no line wrap as you can see :)

looks fairly ok to me - but the point is, how long should we pander to
CLI ppl? The following quote from the latest issue of Notional
Geographic may be of relevance:

<snip>
... concerned at the increasing number of CLI guys winding up as road
kill on the information superhighway, the authorities declared them an
endangered species, rounded them up and relegated them to the safety of
museums and zoos. However, occasional reports of sightings indicate
that there are some specimens still existing in the wild ... the
general public are advised to exercise extreme caution, avoid contact
and notify the authorities for necessary action in case of a
sighting ...
</snip>

--
regards