On 14/09/2007, Angad Singh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> IMO nobody from our college even knows about Freed.in and you use this
> seminar as a good oppurtunity to publicize ILUG and Freed.in to make
> everyone aware. I guarantee an audience of 200 students tomorrow.

I am feeling so bad that my schedule is conflicting horribly. I would
have loved to grab this bunch of youngsters.
I have one suggestion for Triveni though...since you are meeting with
Gora today can you pick up the 50 Ubuntu CD's hes got and
Sudev Barar

See you at 'Freed.in - freedom in technology & software' - India's
leading free and open source community event. 28- 29 September 2007,
New Delhi. Entry free, on first come basis. Register at
http://Freed.in