Hey guys

I am having problem with hibernating my system (suspend to disk). I
installed suse 11 a few days back only...

It was working exactly fine earlier but now in it's log file, its
stating:*resume partition
* *'/dev/sda6' not active. cannot suspend'.*

sda6 was my old swap partition for suse 10.3 which i delelted just yesterday
(on 2nd hard disk). After that only its giving problems. My new swap
partition exists on the 1st hard disk as well as the root.

Also, can anyone tell me if anything abot linux' hibernation filesystem..i
can see it in the partitioner.

Thanks

--
anything weird... is worth a try...

Chirag Anand
4th Year, B.Tech
Computer Science Department
Jaypee University of Information Technology, Solan
India
Blog :http://techfreaks4u.com/blog