Narendra Sisodiya said on Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 11:49:40PM +0530,:

 > Its not a question of whom to donate.

You have not answered the question - is the fund raiser for FSF-I or
FSF-B?

"It is not relevant" is, I am afraid, evading the question.

 > checkout fsf.org, many who want to donate do not have creditcard or
 > account or sufficient motivation to donate like even 10 INR.  So on
 > workshop we are trying to collect money and submit on behalf of all
 > of US.

There is nothing on FSF (both -I and -B) site which shows which of the
donors / supports have credit cards.

Please be specific. Which of the FSFs is this for? It is a question of
bonafides.

--
Mahesh T. Pai   ||
It's not the software that's free; it's you.