On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 16:40, Raj Mathur <r...@linux-delhi.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Tirveni and I just completed a large (~2500 desktops + ~40 servers)
> installation of Debian -- Squeeze and Wheezy -- in 6 locations in
> India.  Was wondering, is anyone aware of larger or comparable Debian
> installations in the country?  Or should we be spraining our wrists
> trying to pat ourselves on our backs?

Hi,

This journey of ours came with its share of pains missed our daily siesta,
had to contend with rice,pulses,rajmas and rotis for lunch on most of the days.
And look at the result, a lady mentioned yesterday "Tirveni has grown old".
Well! what do you expect, young lady? You grow old when you install 700+
systems in a single day, and  keep up with expectations of 20 systems in
ten minutes and no time to drink hot cup of tea and no dead animal to eat.

Where did my peaceful and quite life go?

Enough of the rant, Pointers to the help we got from the Internet:
http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/i386/apb.html.en

Tirveni Yadav

What is this Universe ? From what it arises ? Into what does it go?
In freedom it arises, In freedom it rests and into freedom it melts away.
Upanishads.