Hello everyone,
   I have an idea of implementing a generic web based UI which will harness
the power of HTML5 and the new web technologies. I am trying to develop an
API which will enable app developers to make simple applications that will
inherently be cloud ready and share data amongst themselves. This
application framework will run in some kind of sandboxes which will migrate
over a cluster of computers and pool the resources of all computers in the
cluster.

  I have prepared a presentation. Lets meet sometime and form a team. I am
in Delhi from 7th of September to 13th. We can have a detailed discussion
after the presentation. Most of the companies are trying to replicate
Google app engine. Maybe we can create the definition of cloud and
integrate them with the cloud.

  Please let me know the suitable time and place for the meet. I
think coming weekend will be the best and we can meet at JNU campus.
Looking forward to active participation. I am sorry for sending this invite
on a short notice.

--
Varun Mittal
varunmitta...@gmail.com