On Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 11:44 AM, Varun Mittal <varunmitta...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>    I have an idea of implementing a generic web based UI which will harness
> the power of HTML5 and the new web technologies. I am trying to develop an
> API which will enable app developers to make simple applications that will
> inherently be cloud ready and share data amongst themselves. This
> application framework will run in some kind of sandboxes which will migrate
> over a cluster of computers and pool the resources of all computers in the
> cluster.
>
>   I have prepared a presentation. Lets meet sometime and form a team. I am
> in Delhi from 7th of September to 13th. We can have a detailed discussion
> after the presentation. Most of the companies are trying to replicate
> Google app engine. Maybe we can create the definition of cloud and
> integrate them with the cloud.
>
>   Please let me know the suitable time and place for the meet. I
> think coming weekend will be the best and we can meet at JNU campus.
> Looking forward to active participation. I am sorry for sending this invite
> on a short notice.

That is very interesting. I've been researching programming support
for non programmers for a while now. It would have been good to meet
others interested in the same area, however I'm unavailable around the
planned date of the next LUG meet, and most of Sept in fact. Perhaps
we can exchange ideas online?

-- Anupam