I suggest talking with the product manager, Kevin Gillis, about 8.15.  The update for SMTPD I'm posting will ONLY work for 8.22.

Tripp

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2006 7:10 PM
Subject: Re: [IMail Forum] SMTP Exploit Scanning Going on NOW

Tripp said they don't know. He didn't say they wouln't fix it.

We now have confirmation from Robbie that 8.15 is vulnerable.

So, over to you, Tripp. What are your plans? Upgrades to 8.22, or a new SMTPD32 for 8.15? Or will the new SMTPD work with 8.15?

-Dave Doherty
 Skywaves, Inc.
 508-425-7176
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]