From: Gary Mauer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, May 28, 2007 10:31 PM
To: Grant Griffith
Subject: FW: Google Alert - "window cleaning"

Grant,

These Google news alerts have stopped coming.

( FYI - I signed up for alerts on 4 topics - "window cleaning, "window
cleaner", "window washer", and "window washing".)

Maybe the problem is on Google's end, but I thought I should ask you -
are they getting blocked somehow?

I'm not finding them in the Barracuda quarantine thing.

I was having them sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Today I signed up again using my [EMAIL PROTECTED] address, and
didn't receive the confirmation emails they said they were sending me.

Thanks,

Gary Mauer
Since 1996  - the Window Cleaning Network
Oconomowoc, Wisconsin, USA
www.window-cleaning.net <http://www.window-cleaning.net/>

See you at the Picnic July 28?