People:

I have uploaded a new release of the rpm package set of Cyrus
IMAPd (sIMAP, [s]POP3) server I maintain. Version is 2.0.14,
release is 3rm.

The URL is

  http://rmrpms.tripod.com/cyrus-imapd/

The packages are prepared, built and tested on a Red Hat Linux
6.2 system, but I'm doing my best to make rebuilding the
source rpm under Red Hat Linux 7 and 7.1 trouble-free.

Support for interfacing with the Sendmail MTA and drac
(Dynamic Relay Authorization Control Daemon) is selectable at
build time (instructions are on the above URL and on the
README.RPM file contained in the cyrus-imapd-doc sub-package).

Source (recommended) and binary (Red Hat Linux 6.2/i386)
packages are available.

The packages are GPG signed. You can download my public key from

  http://rmrpms.tripod.com/RM-GPG-KEY

or from

  http://www.rmorales.com.ar/RM-GPG-KEY

Please report any problem, send patches, comments rants, ... to
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Changes since last release:

- GPG sign the packages
- Change initscript strategy used to avoid killing Postfix master on
   stop: copy fragments from /etc/init.d/functions of RHL 7.1
- Update to 2.0.14
- note about auth method in README.RPM
- Ship perl modules docs
- Add e2fsprogs prereq
- create -utils and perl-Cyrus sub-packages.
- remove rmnews manpage, feedcyrus tool.

////////////
Name: cyrus-imapd
Version: 2.0.14
Release: 3rm
Conflicts: imap

The Cyrus IMAP server is a scaleable enterprise mail system
designed for use from small to large enterprise environments using
standards-based technologies.

A full Cyrus IMAP implementation allows a seamless mail and bulletin
board environment to be set up across multiple servers. It differs from
other IMAP server implementations in that it is run on "sealed"
servers, where users are not normally permitted to log in. The mailbox
database is stored in parts of the filesystem that are private to the
Cyrus IMAP system. All user access to mail is through software using
the IMAP, POP3, or KPOP protocols.

This is the main package, install also the cyrus-imapd-doc package (it
contains the documentation in html and plain text formats) and the
cyrus-iampd-utils package (it contains server administration tools and
depends on the perl-Cyrus package).
[
This package has been built with the option of including Sendmail
config files that helps implementing Cyrus IMAPd along with
that MTA in the same system. You can install this package even
if you are not using Sendmail because you must implement manually
the use of these Sendmail-specific files and no system configuration
file is automatically modified when you install this package.
]
[
This package has been built with support for the drac (dynamic relay
authorization control) daemon. You can install this package even if
you don't use drac because it is disabled by default in imapd.conf(5).
]

////////////
Name: cyrus-imapd-doc
Version: 2.0.14
Release: 3rm
Group: Documentation

This package contains the documentation files for the Cyrus IMAPd
server in html and text formats.

The main package is cyrus-imapd.

////////////
Name: perl-Cyrus
Version: 2.0.14
Release: 3rm
Group: Applications/CPAN
Requires: cyrus-sasl >= 1.5.24-11, db3, openssl, perl

This package contains Perl modules neccessary to use the Cyrus server
administrative utilities.

The main package is cyrus-imapd.

////////////
Name: cyrus-imapd-utils
Version: 2.0.14
Release: 3rm
Group: Applications/System

This package contains Cyrus IMAPd server administraive tools. It
can be installed on systems other than the one running the server.

This package depends on the perl-Cyrus package. The main package is
cyrus-imapd.

Name: cyrus-imapd-devel
Version: 2.0.14
Release: 3rm
Group: Development/Libraries

This package contains header files and libraries necessary for
developing applications which use the imclient library.

The main package is cyrus-imapd.

--
Ramiro