On Wed, 15 May 2002, Scott Adkins wrote:
> I am still waiting to hear from Ken and Lawrence on what they think about
> these patches?  Will any or all of them be implented in the next release?

I don't know what Ken and Lawrence think of these patches, but I just
finished porting the child pid tracking of master-avail.diff to 2.1.4CVS,
and will post that to this list soon.  I will also include it in Debian,
which will give some field-testing to the patch.

I don't know about all the other patches, though. I have included the
safe_flock patches, and I *may* include the alarm and locking stuff in
master-avail.diff later, but I must study and understand it first.

  Henrique Holschuh