hdmh> On Wed, 15 May 2002, Amos Gouaux wrote:
>> to take advantage of single instance delivery.  (The local delivery
>> agent in Postfix can only deliver one recipient at a time.)

hdmh> Well, use the lmtp transport, then. It can deliver through an unix socket
hdmh> just fine.

If you use mailbox_transport, you'll still only get one recipient at
a time.  I don't recall if that's also true with local_transport.
I think it is.

However, if there's not a high probability that you'll see lots of
mail addressed to many recipients on the same Cyrus partition, then
it's a mute point.

--
Amos