Yeah i noticed.  But I find it a little nicer.

Just used lmtp:unix:/var/imap/socket/lmtp

Seems to work just dandy actually, much easier then TCP.  Althought to be
honest TCP isnt a bad idea, having postfix on 1 server accepting the mail
and sending it to another server for storage.

Of Course having postfix as the backup transport.  You learn something new
every day, can almost put this on my resume by now.

Thanks btw.

--On Wednesday, May 15, 2002 10:40 PM -0500 Amos Gouaux