On Thu, Sep 25, 2003 at 11:45:13AM -0400, Ken Murchison wrote:
> Take a look at the mailutil program in the UW-IMAP distro.

I did.  It does'nt do the job for me.  The mbxcopy command want to
create the mailbox it copy to, but since INBOX obviously already exist,
it receive a "Permission denied" error.  Also, it ask for crendential to
open the connection, which is not something I wish to enter by hand
considering I have ~7000 to migrate.

The imapxfer command may do the job, but again it won't if I need to
enter credential for each user (which I don't have access to anyway).  I
would also prefer to avoid the overhead of configuring/running a second
imap daemon for the migration.

imap-utils *almost* do the job, but using deliver instead would really
rock if I could.

http://www.LinuxQuebec.com       [EMAIL PROTECTED]