It would be better to just talk daemons IMHO…. That should work… but sometimes…
perhaps another things could be implied… so… the most clear way, should be to
just put as a normal client with a expect script for instance all the source
scripts to Cyrus… but using sieveshell… and not using files directly (not
copying) anything to Cyrus partitions “by hand”…

As said IMHO…

Cheers!

Egoitz Aurrekoetxea
Dpto. de sistemas
944 209 470
Parque Tecnológico. Edificio 103
48170 Zamudio (Bizkaia)
ego...@sarenet.es <mailto:undefined>
www.sarenet.es <http://www.sarenet.es/>
Antes de imprimir este correo electrónico piense si es necesario hacerlo.

> El 10 jul 2019, a las 9:22, Albert Shih <albert.s...@obspm.fr> escribió:
>
> Le 09/07/2019 à 22:49:01+0200, Egoitz Aurrekoetxea a écrit
>> By the way, for your case I would recommend doing a script that does a get
>> from
>> dovecot and a put to Cyrus instead of copying Sieve files directly… it’s a
>> much
>> more cleaner way…
>
> Yes, it is what I did, before I try de sync I event do a
> /usr/local/cyrsus/sievec on each file to by absolute sure the sieve file
> compile correctly
>
> Regards.
>

> --
> Albert SHIH