Alberto Luaces writes:

> Adam Sjøgren <a...@koldfront.dk> writes:
>
>> Eric writes:
>>
>>> A data point: your face appears for me when reading your posts.  I'm on
>>> Emacs from git updated three days ago now.
>>
>> Thanks! What is the value of gnus-treat-fold-headers in your setup?
>
> I'm also seeing your face as always, gnus-treat-fold-headers is nil and
> emacs is 28.2.

Thanks! The bug was introduced in Emacs 29, I think, so that would
explain why you don't have missing images.

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "Stand in front of you                                     Adam Sjøgren
  Take the force of the blow                           a...@koldfront.dk

    • ... Adam Sjøgren
      • ... Eric S Fraga
        • ... Adam Sjøgren
          • ... Eric S Fraga
            • ... Eric S Fraga
              • ... Adam Sjøgren
              • ... Eric S Fraga
              • ... Adam Sjøgren
              • ... Eric S Fraga
          • ... Announcements and discussions for GNUS, the GNU Emacs Usenet newsreader (in English)
            • ... Adam Sjøgren
        • ... Richmond
          • ... Eric S Fraga
  • ... Richmond