On Tuesday,  4 Apr 2023 at 16:16, Adam Sjøgren wrote:
> Yes, when it's a little more functional - it's doesn't do much yet, but
> it's kind of fun trying to make it work.

Excellent and glad you're having fun playing with it.  I would love a
gnus interface to ActivityPub, mastodon in particular at the moment,
giving me adaptive scoring and threading although I imagine the latter
may be challenging if not impossible.

--
Eric S Fraga via gnus (Emacs 30.0.50 2023-04-01) on Debian 11.6

    • ... Byung-Hee HWANG
  • ... Adam Sjøgren
    • ... Adam Sjøgren
      • ... Eric S Fraga
        • ... Adam Sjøgren
          • ... Eric S Fraga
            • ... Eric S Fraga
              • ... Adam Sjøgren
              • ... Eric S Fraga
              • ... Adam Sjøgren
              • ... Eric S Fraga
              • ... Björn Bidar
              • ... Adam Sjøgren
          • ... Announcements and discussions for GNUS, the GNU Emacs Usenet newsreader (in English)
            • ... Adam Sjøgren
        • ... Richmond
          • ... Eric S Fraga
  • ... Richmond