That is an issue,  but I expect solutions will come out to address it.

From: "Richardson,Tony" <trichard...@humboldt.k12.ia.us>
Sent: Tuesday, February 02, 2010 4:11 AM
To: <info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us>
Subject: RE: [info-tech] iPad pro/con

Scott - Makes since I agree with you but how do you ensure that students do not bring in undesirable things like porn on their tablets? What does this do to CIPA compliancy? Since students today are growing up in a media rich environment perhaps it is time to look at how restrictive we are and if it is really important to nail systems down tight to protect kids from experiencing some aspects of life @ school. When they walk out the school doors they are unprotected.

Thanks,
Tony Richardson,
Technology Coordinator
Humboldt Community School District