I talked with the Apple rep and he said that at this point they would not
recommend to use it for a one to one.  It has its benefits and is not built
for the laptop market.

Keith Stoeber

Network Administrator

Cross Country Coach / Assistant Track Coach

Sioux Central CSD

4440 US Highway 71

Sioux Rapids, IA 50585

(P) 712-283-2571 x 5900

(F) 712-283-2285

"Let us think of education as the means of developing our greatest
abilities, because in each of us there is a private hope and dream which,
fulfilled, can be translated into benefit for everyone and greater strength
for our nation." - John F. Kennedy