Not sure if you JMC users have already done this/knew about this . . . but the new online version now gives you (as a parent) an overall view of student progress on the main screen of progress repots. No more having to click on each course to see what your kids' current grades are -- it's just all right there! (And if I still have questions I can still go in and look at the "gradebook" as in the past.) Sweet upgrade! (And it has an enhanced built in email feature on the progress reports screen.) FYI if you were looking for anything to do today . . .