From: info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us [mailto:info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us]
On Behalf Of Jackie Fonley
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2010 11:34 AM
To: Info Tech
Subject: [info-tech] JMC Online upgrade

Not sure if you JMC users have already done this/knew about
this . . .  but the new online version now gives you (as a parent) an
overall view of student progress on the main screen of progress
repots.  No more having to click on each course to see what your kids'
current grades are -- it's just all right there! (And if I still have
questions I can still go in and look at the "gradebook" as in the
past.)  Sweet upgrade!  (And it has an enhanced built in email feature
on the progress reports screen.)  FYI if you were looking for anything
to do today . . .