Could you put that up, sounds interesting. Might be imported code from
windows server 2003 enterprise edition.

THEfog

On 16/04/2011 10:42 AM, "AngelicTears" <ayiea...@gmail.com> wrote:

about the 4gb on x86 thingy, i tested one on my desktop, and, well i
surprised to say that im able to use all my 4gb compared to only
3.25gb..which is a big 785mb increased...

its a full auto patch but im sertain it adds some bootflag coz it result in
2 entries on my boot menu...1 says Win 7 x86 >128GB support...and the other
says the normal win7 entry...

i was like what? 128GB?

then they were a watermark shown up saying "test mode, windows 7 7600"....
again i tested real performance test such as games, crysis run a lot better,
less stuttering of course, also other games and virtual basic express (i
used to run a bunch of those with my assignment and V1.3 codes) around 12
running windows, and it still is very stable....if anyone wants, i uploaded
it into my mediafire...

--
9xx SOLDIERS SANS FRONTIERS

--