meh I "trust" windows update, but I don't have the automatic updates on
because it would restart my computer for unneeded things...

For example:
Windows Update: Oh hai, I found some critical update for IE8 that only .1%
of the world knows how to exploit, and even though your default browser
isn't IE8, I'm just going to install this update and automatically restart
your computer without your consent, thank you for choosing Windows! kthxbai
:)

--
9xx SOLDIERS SANS FRONTIERS