@Jose

Well I booted into the windows recovery partition (you can use the cd as
well) and selected repair my computer. From there I got into command prompt,
set the Drive and Partition as Online and active, used the following
commands "bootrec /rebuildbcd" then "bootrec /fixboot" and then "bootrec
/fixmbr" (that one is optional). Then I gave the computer a restart, booted
it back into recovery and ran "Chkdsk x: /r /f" (X is the letter of the
driver with windows on it, it changes inside the recovery environment so 'C'
is not the correct drive in a lot of cases)

THEfog