Allright, thanks fellows!

I will try to clean my fan.

I think that high temp its a problem with all acer aspires models (with core
2 duo), i found many people on google with the same problem.

Anyone here tried or know that "undervolting technique"? I'm thinking about
trying that too, but i'm not sure if its really necessary and safe...

http://forum.notebookreview.com/hardware-components-aftermarket-upgrades/235824-undervolting-guide.html

--
9xx SOLDIERS SANS FRONTIERS