ahh, i think its better than nothing, it helps to circulate air and lowering
the temperature . From what i read on the reviews and tests, people are
noticing diferences like 5- 8°C with the pads ON, or maybe more. Of course ,
using one will "kill" the mobility advantage, but in my opinion, if the use
is only at work and home, bring it together will not interfere that much
(for me).
 Is not my case, but i read that some people are using those pads to avoid
over heat  that can cause shutdown crashes in some computers.

--
9xx SOLDIERS SANS FRONTIERS