@Shiny, thats intersting, i did not know it even existed such things, i will
try look for some place to buy at my country, thanks Shiny.

This solved my temperature problem and like i said before , for precaution i
did not  forced the recommended voltage range limit of my CPU.

Thanks guys, all your comments really helped me, and now i know something
about under/over voltage and clocking.

--
9xx SOLDIERS SANS FRONTIERS