For 15 years...My love with tech and hacking is so unreal. When I'm
home, I'm always learning and remembering hack stuff from my laptop.
My family and friends keep telling me I'm going to become a computer
engineerer one day cuz they always hear me saying advanced stuff on
computers. Now I realize hacking is not for me. I want to learn
something new, learning something new starting 2011. Now I never told
you this but I'm a newbie on graphics and making drivers and such. If
I don't know a single paragraph you guys are telling me then I'll
search google and learn it. Please. Teach me about graphicing and
modded drivers and such. I don't want to hear it from no outside
Internet expert. I want to hear it from my brothers who are so good at
computer and on the insides. I'll be super grateful if you teach me
all about basics in c++ and such. Maybe one day, I could make modded
drivers for 950 and others from scratch.

--
9xx SOLDIERS SANS FRONTIERS