thats a nice wish brother:) now r u at school or studying some course?
even my wish was to become a best programmer, but i ended up studying
mechanical engineering, and my dreams of a programmer is all gone
now.i'm already in my 3rd year jus 1 more year to go n after dat i'll
be working and playing days r over lol:P. and i see u r not willing to
read from outside,dat wud help u a lot.but still u can learn some
stuff by googling,(i'm not sure here)coz i'vnt tried it since lack of
time studying 8 subjects in a single semester which is jus 6 months. i
have studied the basics of c++ in my 8th grade and believe me its not
easy to mod software or create software by jus knowing the basics. U
shud do some course called ENGINNERING(software) or study c++ and java
and graphics from a prescribed centre(u can easily find some centre
near your house dat teaches all this stuff) again i remind u dat u
must be at your top best level of programming to mod drivers and u
cant jus mod them by studyin the basics. i think angelictears can help
u out here AND ANGELIC MY BRO!! I HAVEN"T MET ANY IT STUDENTS IN MY
COLLEGE WHO CAN DO STUFFS LIKE U BRO!!! AND I THINK NO ONE EVER WUD
HAVE. CONGRATS!!!

--
9xx SOLDIERS SANS FRONTIERS