Hi!

> Does anyone here remember why the changes to the license where done in
> the first place? The commit was done on the 1st of Jan. 2006 (at least

Probably for more clear wording (since outside of context "PHP" can mean
many things).

Since 3.0 and 3.01 are essentially the same license, I'm not sure who
would bother to go through the bureaucracy, not sure who did it the last
time (or whether anybody did that at all). Maybe worth reaching out to
OSI folks and asking them to update their list, since 3.0 and 3.01 are
the same.
--
Stas Malyshev
smalys...@gmail.com