> You're asking for useless, no-effort feedback in the form of votes
> from people who have no actual involvement in the ongoing development
> or maintenance of the project, so that's what I gave you.

I'm surprised by these strong feelings. As a contributor and maintainer of
several open source projects, I'm always influenced by the number of thumbs
up/down feedback a message receives when reading discussions on GitHub,
whether they are from members/contributors of the project, or from
seemingly strangers. Of course, I'll often check *who *the feedback is
coming from, and this influences me as well.

I feel like this kind of feedback on the RFCs would be valuable to people
who have a right to vote, especially if there was a way to extract
specifically the feedback from open source project leads or heavy
contributors.

But you may disagree, of course.

- Benjamin