Hi!

Today I noticed the message on travis-ci.org:

Please be aware travis-ci.org will be shutting down in several weeks, with all accounts migrating to travis-ci.com. Please stay tuned here for more information.

As far as I know, our repo is still not migrated. Anybody looked into it?

Also, as I understand, the .com builds will be managed used credits system, with OSS getting allocated credits: https://docs.travis-ci.com/user/billing-faq#what-if-i-am-building-open-source but this has to be done manually. I can reach out to them but wanted to ask first in case somebody already did.

Looks like we need to take care of it pretty soon or we risk losing access to the CI.
--
Stas Malyshev
smalys...@gmail.com