I had an email to the list bounce due to SpamCop adding a sizeable portion of
Outlook's IP space into a block (as they've been erroneously doing for 25 years
now). Emailed syst...@php.net about it, never heard back. I'm also receiving
next-to-no list traffic and receiving similar bounce messages as what is shown
below.

-Jeff