Gregory Beaver schrieb:
> Correction: the *installation* process for PEAR will have to be reverted
> to the way it worked in PHP 4.  PEAR is unaffected by these changes.

Which, from the end user's viewpoint, makes PEAR useless because they
cannot install PEAR in the first place. That's what I meant.

> There are other changes that affect PEAR, which is why we are moving all
> packages to PHP 5+ currently.

Could you please elaborate on that a little more?

Kind regards,

Stefan

--
 >e-novative> - We make IT work for you.

 e-novative GmbH - HR: Amtsgericht München HRB 139407
 Sitz: Wolfratshausen - GF: Dipl. Inform. Stefan Priebsch

 http://www.e-novative.de