Hi Patrick,

On Thu, 2007-12-20 at 18:53 +0100, iODBC Maintainer wrote:
> As maintainer of the iODBC driver manager project i have some fixed and
> enhancements for the php odbc layer that i would like to submit for
> review and inclusion into the code base.
[...]
> Please let me know what the appropriate way of sending these patches to
> the relevant project members, or whether i should post them on this
> mailing list.

You can either report it as a bug at bugs.php.net and provide a patch or
send the patch(es) as .txt file (the list will drop attachments of other
types) here.

In general: The ODBC extension seems to be quite unmaintained, the
registered maintainer did his last commit in 2004 if I didn't miss a
thing in the log. So, we're happy with any help in that area :-)

johannes