Hi,

I did a short count of the "votes" about the Array Syntax shortcut on
the list. I hope I've got everybody right. The results look like that:

                     yes        no
----------------------------------
With php-src karma     5        10
Others                16         9
Sum                   21        19

At large the result is that half the people like it, half the people
not. Just counting persons with php-src karma (I hope I didn't miss
anybody there or attributed somebody wrong) most people are against it.

In my conclusion this means: Rejected.

The data with all details as OpenCalc sheet can be found on
http://www.schlueters.de/~johannes/php/vote_array_shortcut_20080111.ods
If you find errors please answer to this mail in private.

johannes