and there is no chance to wait?

To wait for? 5.2 is out there, and there are a lot of people needing intl support. We are working on this project for almost a year now, so we want to make a release. Of course, 1.0 is not the end of story, and we are very much intending to work further, but once we have 1.0 we'd have to support the API we have (we can add new APIs of course) and have people's code that worked on 1.0 work further. As I do not foresee substantial changes in 5.2, it being stable branch, I think what we have now is what we have to work with.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://www.zend.com/
(408)253-8829   MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]