Actually I didn't. Go and read my answer from April 1st.

I'm hopping on a plane in a few hours and will be gone for most of the
next two weeks. Will be catching up on emails but not as regularly as
when I'm at work. I don't think we have to rehash the same things over
and over again (jump (not that I was in favor but I don't think we
should rehash it either), ext/intl in PHP 5.3, etc...). ext/intl
specifically has been around for quite a lot of time including
"documentation" (which many extension authors actually typically ignore
to begin with making it hard for the community to give feedback), etc...
As I said in my previous email ext/intl is mainly wrappers around ICU.
We don't need to boil the ocean. If there are naming concerns then let's
change those and move on...

Andi