Hi Etienne,

Am Freitag, den 04.07.2008, 14:50 +0200 schrieb Etienne Kneuss:
[...]
> a big -1 from me on the namings
> I really see no point in having:
>
> use Spl::Exception;
> throw new Logic;

use Spl::Exception::Logic as LogicException;
throw new LogicException();

Besides that, what we should keep in mind, whatever structure we define
it is likely that this structure sends an important signal towards other
projects (frameworks, libraries) and how they use namespaces. My
objection with your proposed method is, that while it fixes the problem
of clashes, it fails to structure the classes in the package "Spl".

cu, Lars