There is way too much code that uses ext/mysql and ext/mysql does not depend
on a legacy library, I don't think we can remove it. As far as mssql, it is
the one way to talk to Microsoft SQL from *nix systems, until there are good
alternatives for a direct interface, I don't think we should remove it.