On 6/15/11 11:38 PM, Pascal COURTOIS wrote:
   as I said earlier, test case was reduced to:

The leaks you'll be seeing in this code is probably caused by the fact that main function (i.e. global context) is not destroyed when exit() is called, since . It can be argued as a bug, but very minor one and totally unlikely to cause any problems both because the leak is minuscule and the fact that memory manager will clean it up anyway on shutdown. I would have very hard time believing this very short-time leak can cause any problems in any production code.

--
Stanislav Malyshev, Software Architect
SugarCRM: http://www.sugarcrm.com/