If you need access to the methods in AProxifier then why does the anonymous
> class extend A, you should extend AProxifier as you would with any other
> class.

Because A has the behavior I want to extend?

An other example:

class A {...}
class B {...}

class Factory
{
    protected function protectedMethod() {...}

    function getA()
    {
        return new class extends A {.. call Factory::protectedMethod()? ..};
    }

    function getB()
    {
        return new class extends B {.. call Factory::protectedMethod()? ..};
    }
}

This is possible and welcomed with closures.
I see it as useful for anonymous classes than it is for anonymous functions.
What do others you think about it?