I am running PHP 5.6.0 x64 on my Windows Server 2008 R2 with Apache 2.4 x64, I just tried to put a "memory_limit" higher than 3584M and I got a white screen when trying to access phpinfo() to check, I also tested uploading a 6GB file (after changing memory_limit back to 3.5G - x86 maximum) and it only uploaded 1.92GB.

So, the main issues with x64 have not been resolved.

Jorge_.
Signature

On 9/16/2014 3:36 AM, Anatol Belski wrote:
Hi Jorge,

On Mon, September 15, 2014 22:25, Jorge F. Hernandez wrote:
Stephen asked me to check in your list, but I don't see anything new, so
does anybody have any idea? Signature

On 9/15/2014 3:32 PM, Stephen Zarkos wrote:

Hi,

-----Original Message-----
From: Jorge F. Hernandez [mailto:jfh...@gmail.com]

Somebody please tell us when PHP is finally going to have FULL x64

capability
for Guidows?

x64 technology has been out for over 10 years now, how much longer do

we
need to wait until this is completed?

The last post in the link at http://windows.php.net asks who was
going
continue this after Anthony left, but nothing else after that.

Thanks.

I would recommend you check out the internals mailing list archive.

We've been working on this for many months and there have been numerous
RFCs about this.  The work was "completed" quite a while ago, but the
difficulty has been merging this into a release branch.
We first wanted to have this in PHP 5.6, but ran into some friction
with
that so now it's targeted for PHP 7.  Anatol recently merged our patches
with PHPNG in the master branch.
Thanks,
Steve

the master branch has full 64 bit support now. If your curiosity is out of
control - test your app, report bugs :)

Regards

Anatol