Dear Swami Maitreyananda,
thank you all for your support and generous understanding. I am now working toghether with Swami Mahalayananda (our press officer) to solve all the other problems with the websites so they are linked corectly to the IYF. Within few days all the aspects in that area are fixed and please always let me know if there is something else that you find useful or necesary to be done.
With deep gratitude and love
Mihai Stoian

"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dear Mihai Stoian, President of World Federation of Yoga ATMAN

Thak you for your cooperation. We send our welcome to all the Natha
Yoga Centres Family and the World  Federation of Yoga ATMAN in our
World Wide Yoga Community.  The International Yoga Federation has
approved to grant the status of member to World  Federation of Yoga
ATMAN today.

The official delegate for all American countries and both continental
yoga organizations: Latin American Yoga Union - Confederation and the
North American Yoga Federation  is Yogacharya Dileepji, the new
president of NAYF and delegate of Latin American Union.

Yogacharya Dileepji is the official representative of the presidency of
World Wide Yoga Community / International Yoga Federation (Swami
Maitreya)

Yogacharya Dileepji can take any resolution on behalf International
Yoga Federation with Swami Suryananda the european president of
yoga.

Both Yogacharya Dileepji and Swami Suryananda (yogacharya Amadio
Bianchi) have the full support of Swami Maitreya and all the board do
IYF.

Yogacharya Dileepji talk on behalf  Latin American Yoga Union -
Confederation and  North American Yoga Federation with the European
Yoga Federation.

Swamiji talk by phone with Dileepji and with Swami Suryananda

Today Swami talk with the president of Yoga Alliance of Europe
(Yogacharya Vasudeva) and the delegates of Yoga Alliance go to
Romania too.

All the best for you

With prem and maitri

Swamini Mata Yogananda Saraswati
Secretary General of International Yoga Federation

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS