INVITATION FOR ALL WORLD YOGA COMMUNITY AND INTERNATIONAL YOGA FEDERATION

2ND INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE  ON PSYCHOTHERAPY, YOGA AND SPIRITUALITY
NOVEMBER 27-29, 2005 HARIDWAR-THE SPIRITUAL CITY OF INDIA

ORGANIZED BY
YOGA AND PSYCHOTHERAPY ASSOCIATION OF INDIA (YPAI)

UNDER THE AEGIS OF
WORLD COUNCIL FOR PSYCHOTHERAPY (WCP) AND ASIAN FEDERATION FOR PSYCHOTHERAPY
(AFP)

CONFERENCE VENUE

VED NIKETAN DHAM
BHUPATWALA,
NEAR SUKHI NADI
HARIDWAR- INDIA

For details please contact Director of the conference:
Fax: 0091 7582 220916
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] or
       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.worldpsyche.org
Contact Phone Numbers
09826281931 , 9897886896  and  9897106822

WORKSHOPS

1. Yoga Psychotherapy and Spiritual Healing/Yoga Demonstration by
Arpan Bhatt, Ganesh Shankar, NR Bhargav and Demonstration by students
(Daily  from 26-10-2005 to 29-10-2005  from 7.00 A.M. to 9.00 A.M. )

2. Bhakti Yoga Psychotherapy/ Bhajan,Kirtan Sandhya (Spiritual  Healing
Songs)
                       by Indian Artists/Yogies/Students
        (Daily from 26th-10-2005 to 28-10-2005 from 7-30 P.M. to 9.00 P.M.)

Other Pre conference  Workshops on 26th and 27th Nov.2005 :

3. Tri Yoga- Art And Science Of Yoga Flow
Swamini Kalliji   (USA)
4. Tantika Sadhana
S.C.Goswami (Delhi)
5. "Psychoneuroimmunomodulation And Yoga"
Kamei Tsutomu (Japan)
6. "Hispanic Culture Spirituality And Psychotherapy"
Jamie Williams  (USA)
7.     Music and yoga Therapy
 Keshav Sharma
8.      Psychotherapy as the Practice of Discriminative Awareness or Raja
Yoga
Brant Cortright   (USA)
9. "The Inner Witness - Psychotherapy Beyond The Inner Drama".
Richard L. Willis And Reiner Heidelberg   (Switzerland)
10. Elements of Human Psyche- Crystallizing new Rationality
A.K.Mukhopadhyaya (Delhi)
11. Efficasy Of Yogic Teachniques In Various Psycho Somatic Disorders'
J.Balodhi and others
12. "Mind, Body and Soul - Working with the Psychological Sources of
Physical Disorders- An Introduction to Hypnohealing and  Psycho-
neuro-immunology"
Jure Biechonski (UK)
13. Respiration and Yoga"
Afghah and M. Kiani-Dehkordi (Iran)
14. "Reiki Healing Energy"
Nahid Zarifsanaiey   (Iran)

KEY-NOTE LECTURES  ON 27TH, 28TH , AND 29TH  NOVEMBER 2005

15. Hatha  Yoga  &  Chronic  Low  Back  Pain ( Clbp )
Shahram - Dehbozorgi (Iran)
15.  The Meeting of East and West: Yoga and Psychotherapy"
Brant Cortright  (USA)
16. Elements of Human Psyche-Crystallizing new Rationality and Objectivity
in Psychotherapy
A.K.Mukhopadhyaya (Delhi)
17. "The Inner Witness - Psychotherapy Beyond The Inner Drama".
Richard L. Willis And Reiner Heidelberg (Switzerland)
18. Traditional Yoga And Psychotherapy And Their Utility In Modern Era
Judy Kuriansky (UK)
19. Yoga Psychotherapy  in Modern perspectives
Shashi Bhushan Mishra (Ghaziabad)
20. Globalization Of Yoga Therapy
J.P.Balodhi  (Bangalore)
21. Spirituality In Relationships
Jamie Williams       (USA)
22. YOGA Therapy As A New Aspect Of Psychotherapy In Japan For Establishing
Quality Of Life
Nobuyoshi Murai ,Keishin Kimura  (Japan)
23. The Art Of Relaxation In Gitananda Yoga
Ananda Balayogi Bhavanani  (Pondicherry)
24. Tantika Sadhana
S.C.Goswami (Delhi)
25. "Finding the Center: The spirituality of the Vijnana  Bhairava   Tantra"
Bettina Bavmer (Austria)
26. "Yoga, Ayurveda and Spirituality"
Arpan Bhatt (Jamnagar)
27. Creativity, Spontaneity and some Modification: Psychodrama with people
who have disabilities
Bojana Glusac  (Yugoslavia)
28. Scientific basis of Yoga Psychotherapy
Rakesh Giri        (Haridwar)
29. Psychotherapy in Bangladesh: Special focus on BRCT
Saifun Nesa Zaman  (Bangladesh)
30. Philosophical basis of Yoga and Psychotherapy
Chhaya Rai (Jabalpur)
31. Hasta Mudras or symbolic hand gestures focus the body and mind.
Swamini Kalliji (USA)
32. Yoga Therapy for Management of Liver Dysfunction Due to Chronic
Hepatitis B: A Case Study
Hiroki Kimura, Hisako Wakita, Keishin Kimura (Japan)
33. The Effects of Yoga on Diabetes Mellitus Type II
Shohreh Sharifian and Sayed Ali Naji  (Iran)
34. Yoga Therapy for Eating Disorder
Sumako Yamazaki,Masanobu Shirane ,Keishin Kimura  (Japan)
35. Efficacy of Yoga Training on Self-esteem of Adolescents
Sripriya Krishnan (Chennai)
36. Pyschotherapy & Yoga As A Co Therapy To Ayurveda  In The Management Of
Chronic Disorders.
Aashish S.Phadke     (Mumbai)
37. Respiration And Yoga
S.Afghah And M. Kiani-Dehkordi   (Iran)
38. "Proficiency in breathing methods of yoga increases cellular immunity"
T.Kamei  (Japan)
39. Creating Therapeutic Space with Yoga
Linda L. Friend (Newzeland)
40. Comparision of the Life Style Assesment of Indian YOGA and physical
education students
Jasraj Singh, Ajay Dubey and Rajeev Choudhary (Gwalior)
41. The Comparison of Yoga Philosophy and Psychotherapeutical Schools
Mohammad Reza Sargolzaee (Iran)
42. Polarity Therapy
Maganlal S. Molia (Rajkot)
43. Yoga Psychotherapy Around The World
Ganesh Shankar (Sagar)
44. The role & importance of speech & dialogue in Psychotherapy
Shahram Dehbozorgi (Iran)
45. Dean Foundation :A-non-profit Medical Charitable Trust, in Chennai- A
Short Note
Deepa Muthaiya (Chennai)
46. An Examination Of Impact Of Yoga Practice On Short-Term Outcome Of
Addictive Behaviors
Suresh Kumar, A K Misra, P Kulhara, B S Saluja, Manpreet Kaur, P Biswas
(Chandigarh)
47. An Introduction to Hypnohealing and   Psycho-neuro-immunology
Jure Biechonski (U.K.)
48. Peace and Harmony by Yoga
Ishwar Bhardwaj (Haridwar)
49. Yoga and Psychotherapy
H.K.Kaul (Barnala)
50. Integration of Yoga and Psychotherapy
C.Giri(Patiala)
51. Can Psycotherapy Reduce The Prevalence Of Sickle Cell Anaemia?
P.L. Pande (Jabalpur)
52. Yoga in  pregnancy and post partum period: a review
Mollaiy nezhad (Iran)
53. Pranayama
Nahid Zarifsanaiey (Iran)
54. Yoga in pregnancy
Sharifian Sh and .Molaeenejad  (Iran)
55. Re-Emerging Yogic Science: Instrument for Individual and  Social
Transformation
Ganesh Shankar (Sagar)
56. Reversibility of Ischemic heart diseases
Hansaji Yogendra
57. Yoga as Spiritual Discipline
Swami Ananta Bharati (Delhi)
58. Correlation Between Alpha Rhythms And Natural Killer Cell Activity
During Yogic Respiratory Exercise
T.Kamei (Japan)
59. Mental Health Care and Yoga in Ancient India- A Study
Khagendra Patra (Rourkela)
60. Samkhya-Yoga Doctrine of Gunas and The Modern Science
Chenchulakshmi Kolla (Triputi)

ORAL  PAPER PRESENTATIONS ON 28TH NOVEMBER 2005

61. Yoga-A source of Psychological Health and Growth
Shri G.D.Sharma (Shimla)
62. Yoga and Psychotherapy
S.Koteswar Rao (Hyderabad)
63. Role of Balanced Diet in Holistic Health
Richa Rastogi  (Lucknow)
64. Perfect Health for Aged
Jai Krishan (Pinjore)
65. Psychosomatic Health through Yoga
Nitin Korpal (Sagar)
66. Yoga Therapy for atheletic performance
Simrat Kaur(Patiala)
67. Yoga- a means of treatment and relaxation for women
Jasmel Kaur (Patiala)
68. Effect of Yogic Practices and Psychotherapy treatment on anxiety  of
athelete
Vivek P.Borkar  (Nagpur)
69. Role Of Psychotherapy And Yoga In Sports
Jai Prakash Sharma (Delhi)
70. Scientific Basis Of Pranayama (Yogic Breathing)
Narain Prakash (Hisar)
71. Integration of Yoga and Modern Therapies
V. G. Rao (Hyderabad)
72. Management of Anxiety and Tension
S.J.Nalgirkar (Nagpur)
73. Yoga and Mental Health
K.K.Sharma, Pooja, and Saroj Sobti (Ambala)
74. Impact Of Yoga On Stress
Chandra Kumari, Sujeet Kumar and Manu Gauraha (Banasthali)
75. Role of Yoga and Psychotherapy in Cancer Patients
R.C.Mishra - Cancer surgeon (Cuttck)
76. Quantum leap of Yoga
Om Singh(Merrut)
77. Yoga Psychotherapy  in Sports and Physical Education
AY Satheye (Gwalior)
78. Mental health in Patanjali Yoga Darshan
S.K.Tyagi(Haridwar)
79. Super Natural Health Awareness and Restorative Programme
Keshao Sriram Kshirsagar and  S.J. Nalgirkar (Nagpur)
80. Role of certain yogic processes on premenstrual syndrome (Aartava
Purvakalika Anavastha) with special reference to psychological dimension.
Singh K, Bhatt,A (Jamnagar)
81. The Role of psyche in essential hypertension and its management through
yoga
Neetu Patel, Arpan Bhatt (Jamnagar))
82. The effectivity of yogic therapy on psychosomatic disorders with special
reference to bronchial asthma.
Deepak jaswal and Dr.A.A.Bhatt (Jamnagar)
83. Keshpaat (Hair Fall) - Result Of Mental Stress & Its Management  By
Yogic Procedures
         Kavita Shukla and Hitesh Vyas,
84. Yoga Nidra
Balaiah Kovuru  (Hyderabad)
85. Integration of Yoga and Sattvavajaya (Indian Psychotherapy) in
Management of Mental Health
Punam Rani Shukla (Varanasi)
86. Contribution of Indian Culture and spirituality around the world
Chhaya Sharma (Hoshangabad)
87. An Evaluation of Affectivity of certain yogic processes on
osteoarthritis- A psychological approach
Amit Bhanot and Dr.A.A.Bhatt  (Jamnagar)
88. The role of Yoga in anxiety reduction
Parwaz A. Khan, BrijBhushan Singh,and Khushtar A. Salman  (Aligarh)
89. Yoga and Health
Mukesh Sharma (Gurugaon)
90. Role of Yoga in Holistic Health
B.Srinivasulu   (Hyderabad)
91. Physiological basis of Mental Disorders and their prevention
 N.Srinivasulu  (Hyderabad)
92. Yoga and Psychotherapy : A technique for Stress Management
Vishnu Parmar (Nagaur)
93. Role Of Yoga In Obesity
Amar Jeet Yadav (Lucknow)
94. Approaches Of Yoga To The Study Of Social Problems
Manu Gouraha,, Nitin Korpal and  Shefali Srivastava (Banasthali)
95. SANDHI VYAYAM (Middle Level) : A tool for stress management
M.R.Reddy (Kareemnagar)
96. Exploring the Gender Differences in Occupational Stress, Feeling of
Wellbeing and Coping Strategies among Teachers
Arun Kumar, Joginder Mukherjee and Richa (Haridwar)
97. Mental Health By Yoga
Harsh Vardhan Goswami (Ghaziabad)
98. Yoga and Psychotherapy with reference to Ecology    of Consciousness
Pinki Bhanot (Sagar)
99. Life Style Assesment of Indian YOGA Students
Anurodh Singh Sisodiya, Rajeev Choudhary And Ajay Dubey (Gwalior)
100. Yoga As An Instrument Of Personality Development
P.D.Mishra (Lucknow)
PAPERS IN HINDI LANGUAGE PRESENTATIONS:
101. Prana vidya Kaa Chetana par Prabhav
Bharti Bilthare (Sagar)
102.       Yog evam Adhyatm
J.P.Sharma, Anil Kumar and  Sunita Sharma (Delhi)
103.  Yog Manochikitsa
Brajesh Thakur (Sagar)
104. Yog evam Bhartiya Manovigyan mein chikitsa dristi
Nirmal Sewada (Jaipur)
 105.        Manodaurbalya Evam Yog
 Precheta Jyoti  (Nagpur)
106. Yog Evam Swasthya
M.P.Singh (Ambala)
107. Tratak Kriya- Chitta Avdhan Ke liye Yogabhyasa.
 N.R.Bhargav (Jabalpur)
108. Sadhan Evam Sadhana Ke Do Ayam: Abhyasa and Vairagya
                 Geeta Goswami(Sagar)
109. Asantulan: Rogon Ka Yogic Dristikon
                 Meenakshi Tiwari (Sagar)