PaS,

>Temporary Card is issued by bank with a defined amount of money to be used in one
>transaction only
>within a defined validity time limit before authorisation such as 2 minutes.

>Card can belong in a 3-D Secure scheme.

>Let's not start with DNS and other technical staff because Betamax was a better
>product than VHS.

>Let's make it simple.

I have no problem with that but I don't know how such a scheme would work as the
problem is how to create this temporary card in a convenient way.  You must be
talking about non-integrated card generation schemes like going to the bank and
creating a pile of temporary cards and the use them in varius sessions.   Doing
that 3D is entirely redundant.

Anders