From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2003 12:16 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: misc. IETF e-commerce announcements (from IOTP working group)

>From The IESG <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject Document Action Electronic Commerce Modeling Language
        (ECML) Version 2 Requirements to Informational
Date Tue, 21 Jan 2003 133520 -0500

The IESG has approved the Internet-Draft 'Electronic Commerce Modeling
Language (ECML)Version 2 Requirements' <draft-ietf-trade-ecml2-req-05.txt>
as an Informational RFC.  This document is the product of the Internet
Open Trading Protocol Working Group.  The IESG contact persons are Ned
Freed and Patrik Faltstrom.