On 3/9/13 9:56 AM, rickyh wrote:
The last push to this repository was 6th Oct 2010, and I imagine there has been a huge amount of change to iUI since then. Does anyone know if the iuiPad specific code will work with a more recent version of iUI?

The best and most recent version of the iUI iPad code is here:
https://github.com/mikhailxu/Mashboard

Is it realistic for me to merge iuiPad code into a current v0.4?

I think it could be done, but it is certainly not a task for a newbie. I'm getting ready to launch the iUI 0.5/0.6 project and part of that work is to make iUI more extensible and address some of the issues that came up with iuiPad.

-- Sean