On 3/10/13 4:08 AM, Remi Grumeau wrote:
Honestly, i wouldn't.
this iuiPad was just a one weekend project,
Actually, it was more than a one weekend project (but Remi is right that it is more of proof of concept than something that is a drop-in-replacement for iUI.) The Mashboard version may not be the best demo of iUIPad, but it is the best codebase IMO. It addresses issues that appeared in earlier versions.

If you're willing to do a significant amount of tweaking and debugging it might be a solution for you, but if you're not prepared to develope/debug the iUI JS and CSS files I would definitely advise against it.

Personally, I'd like to make iUI a little more modular/extensible in order to better support tablet apps and that's part of what I have planned for iUI 0.5/0.6. Some of the iUIPad work will get merged in, but there will certainly be changes that won't be backward compatible with that version.

-- Sean